
I am a licensed architect, but left full-time practice to teach about seven years ago. I am an Assistant Professor at Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston. My classes include freshman drawing and basic web design (I do know something about it, but not enough to program a blog), building design studios, and more technical courses on sustainable (green) architecture. Paul is a very high-tech computer engineer, who designs and maintains data storage and security systems for financial institutions.
Before Mckenna’s arrival, when not working, we generally spent our time renovating our house, saving some time for a little travelling, hiking, and working out. We get back to Iowa about two times a year, one of which is usually around July 4.
Thanks, Jill, for getting this all rolling! Hope to hear about you all soon…
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.