
It has been interesting to read where the past 25 years has taken some of us. I know some of our paths have crossed over the years - Tony Cross, Michelle, Tara, Mark Loeffelholz, and probably others that I don’t remember right now. I too will provide just a cliff notes version of those years for me.
My wife Donna and I met while we were both juniors in HS and have been married for 19 years now. After HS I attended a 2 year school in IL where I received my AA degree in Design/Drafting. We lived in Albuquerque, NM for about 5 years but decided the 22 hour drive back “home” to Dubuque was too much. I’ve since switched careers and am now a Systems Administrator for a company here in Dubuque.
Donna and I have 3 kids, Josh, 17 (next month), Alex, 12 and Grace, 5.
I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Steve
My wife Donna and I met while we were both juniors in HS and have been married for 19 years now. After HS I attended a 2 year school in IL where I received my AA degree in Design/Drafting. We lived in Albuquerque, NM for about 5 years but decided the 22 hour drive back “home” to Dubuque was too much. I’ve since switched careers and am now a Systems Administrator for a company here in Dubuque.
Donna and I have 3 kids, Josh, 17 (next month), Alex, 12 and Grace, 5.
I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Steve
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.