


Isn't it weird getting back in touch after all these years? Thanks again to Tara and Jill for the good planning they did.
I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design from Iowa State. I met my husband, Kwang (an engineer) at ISU. We've been married 16 years and have two girls... Lucy, 8 and Maddie, 11. They run my life completely, as I'm sure all of your kids do too.
We've moved seven times, throughout Iowa and once to Missouri. Somewhere between the 4th and 5th move, I decided not to search for a new job, so now I do freelance graphic design and greeting card illustration from home. (insert shameless plug here... www.juliekimdesign.com)
For the past five years we've been in Mason City, which is north Iowa. It's very flat and windy and not at all like the Iowa I grew up in. We come home to Dubuque a lot to see my parents and sister, Sue, and also because Tara always has something fun planned for me.
I'm attaching the composite 8th grade photo, just for fun. Were we a good lookin' bunch or what?! It was great seeing all who came to the reunion. Can't wait 'til next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.